Thursday, November 12, 2009

'Twilight' fan girls howl for 'New Moon'... Coming out Nov. 20th, 2009

Talk about obsessed fans if they actually wrote "I ♥ You" and "Bite Me" on their faces.
Hey, I am a fan of Twilight myself but I wouldn't go that far by going to a UK Party for the New Moon movie and write those phrases on my face. The farthest I have ever gone was being a vampire for '09 Halloween and that's just about it, with an occasional "Vampires R Pimps," on my arm written in Sharpie, but then taken off the same day. People can go really far like these girls' love for Edward Cullen, the mysterious 17-year-old vampire, and Twilight. Congrats for the author, Steph. Meyer !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant also wait till new moon come out.

ChristinaL said...

I'm going to the midnight showing on Thursday night so I will let you know how it is on Friday!
For the record, I'm on Team Jacob. :)

LydiaR2 said...

I'm on Team Edward :) haha. New Moon will probably be the highest-grossing movie in 2009, since a lot of people read the books, you know ? I am so excited ! November 20, this Friday !

~//sHiNeYrEdFrUiT\\~

kriss2 said...

I am sorry but i do not like twilight. I probaly is because i am a male and you know there is no like comedy or action (There might be action but not the kung fu action or the action were there are goo street fights) and there are a lot of love scenes thats why i don't like it.